Keynote speaker announced: We're excited to announce Robert Vries, Ph.D. and CEO (Hubrecht Organoid Technology) as this year's keynote speaker. View the Full Schedule of Events for more details on his presentation and this year's scientific program.
There is increasing interest in the use of 3D systems in both discovery and applied research. But how appropriate or successful are the use of these systems in these areas and what still needs to be improved in order for such approaches to be more widely adopted? The SLAS 2019 Advanced 3D Human Models and High-Content Analysis Symposium focuses on four distinct, yet interrelated, aspects. You will hear from experts in their fields about current and near-future enabling technologies, applications of such systems in high-throughput screening, advances in imaging and analysis of data generated in these systems and the expansion into novel model systems. This symposium aims to include not just the current successes but also what the current limitations and opportunities are in this rapidly expanding field.
Benefits to attendees include:
• Network with members of the global life sciences community
• Compare and benchmark your operations against best practices
• Learn about innovative technologies that will transform your practices
• See examples of successful collaboration with external and internal partners
• Grow professionally through presenting your work in a podium or poster presentation