SLAS 2019 European Sample Management Symposium has concluded! Thank you for coming!
Sample management has become increasingly important in every phase of chemical and biological discovery. Control over factors like sample quality, process efficiency, metadata and miniaturization must be achieved to accelerate both academic and industrial programs. Further complexity arises in maintaining these factors when collaborating with an external research partner. The 2019 SLAS European Sample Management Symposium welcomes all compound and sample management professionals – from bench scientists to senior leaders – to obtain fresh perspectives and share innovative solutions to challenges in these domains.
Benefits to attendees include:
• Network with members of the global sample management community
• Compare and benchmark your operations against best practices
• Learn about innovative technologies that will transform sample management practices
• Improve your quality control processes
• Understand and address the ongoing challenges of data and information management
• See examples of successful collaboration with external and internal partners
• Grow professionally through presenting your work in a podium or poster presentation